Wednesday, September 21, 2011

News: Kreayshawn Vs. The Game



Kreayshawn cover the next issue of Complex Magazine.

In her interview, The 22-year-old rapper from Oakland responds to news that she's been dissed by fellow West Coast emcee Game by saying she wants to slap him in the face.

“I wanna slap a grown ass man in the face,” she said, before joking about calling up Game's old rival 50 Cent. "Game is a weak ass Blood, he ain't about to do shit," she concluded.

Game targeted Kreayshawn for her alleged use of the N-word, but Kreayshawn says she's never used the epithet in her life. It's her friend V-Nasty who gets her into trouble.

“Everyone thinks I’m Vanessa and I have to answer every day in every fucking interview,” she said.

“I’ve sat down and had talks with her, like, ‘Please, if you took this word out of your vocabulary, it would help your career. It would really help mine.’ She’s just been like, ‘This is who I am. This is how I was raised. I’m not gonna change for anybody,’ and I respect that. She doesn’t have to listen to me. It’s just hard if we’re all mobbing together and everyone thinks I use it, too. That’s when you have to step away or find a way to work around it.”

Speaking on her beef with Rick Ross, whom has said he wants to make her the target of his own backhand, Kreayshawn reiterated that she bares no ill will toward the Bawse.

“I didn’t know that we were still on Ustream. It was just me goofing off with friends," Kreay said of an incriminating video that leaked online in which she wonders aloud whether Ross can find his own penis.

"I don't have any problems with Rick Ross, but I can see how it looks that way.”

The October/November issue of Complex hits stands October 4.

Do you like her, or will she just be a minor one hit wonder?