Thursday, September 29, 2011

Be Inspired By: Super Producer Blue Rocks



On The 6th Proudly Presents Super Producer BLUE ROCKS. You've seen him on Bravo's hit tv show "Real Housewives Of Atlanta", you've seen him on tour with Raekwon. He's all over the place, so take a minute and get to know him.

In his own words:

My name is Blue Rocks, I'm from Brooklyn Nyc, I currently live in Atlanta. I'm currently the head engineer/producer for Raekwon The Chef's ICEH20 Records.

I've Produced "Chop Chop Ninja" on Raekwon's Shaolin Vs Wutang. I've worked with Method Man, Estelle,Inspector deck, Rick Ross,Busta Rhymes,Tommy Nova, Daz Dillenger, Boyz in da Hood, Special Ed, Babs Bunny,
Drazy (Das EFX), T-Boz, Da Brat, Micheal Mauldin, Chilli, Bobby Valentino, Verse Simmonds, OMG Girlz, Daddy-o, Big Bub, Faith Evans, Jagged Edge, Kandi, Kim (Atl Housewives), Diamond, The Monique Show, Rodney Perry, Delta Community Credit Union, Fastlife 360 (Nascar), Otis Redding III, and Jared Wade.

Mc.Shan was the first artist to work with me "industry wise", after that I ventured around to find my own place. It wasn't until Jagged Edge and the "Baby Making Project" that i got my real first break!

I've been doing music since 5 yrs old so i guess i knew since birth i knew this is what I wanted to do.

My proudest moment in my career so far is owning my full production studio facility 100% free and clear.

I also wanted to take care of under privileged children and helping the less fortunate people. So i started the BLUE ROCKS CARES FOUNDATION which will start with a Homeless food drive in which I'll feed over 350 people and gave away clothes to people of need.



I wouldn't change anything for the world, God made EVERYTHING happen when it was suppose to, so any obstacles in my way, was to teach me patience and the true virtues of life.

I'm a Go Getter! I don't like that I have a bad habit of working too hard for my goals and not taking time to relax my brain. Sometimes I also forget to eat.

Always have a back up plan, go to school and learn a trade. The music industry is more than beats and rhymes. There are jobs that pay very well and you still get to travel and be in the "industry life". My advice to people trying to make it in the industry is LEARN THE BUSINESS YOUR IN!!!

I'm currently working on Raekwon's new Album, A new movie score and soundtrack, Tommy Nova's Album, My Publishing co. and The Scream Tour

I Plan with excellent details, and move alone. You won't find me in any scandals.

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder. But i do find intelligence sexy, there's nothing better than a smart woman that can help your situation, and build your foundation, most people look for false beauty, but don't know whats on her brains.

You can all reach my on twitter.com/bluerocksmusic, facebook/bluerocks and of course my website www.bluerocksmusic.com and thesequencesociety.com

Thanks again,