Wednesday, September 7, 2011

News: Madonna Vs. Lady Gaga



A reporter asked Madonna about fans admiring her, including Lady Gaga, and the superstar doesn’t seem flattered by the attention.

According to LeSoir, Madonna replied: “As for Lady Gaga, I have no comment on her obsessions related to me, because I do not know if it is based on something profound or superficial.”

Controversy swarmed around the two women when Lady Gaga released her newest album with the song "Born This Way" that  sounded incredibly similar to Madonna’s hit "Express Yourself" and since then everything Lady Gaga has been doing is something Madonna has already done.

Gaga has been outspoken in her admiration for Madonna, gushing to talk show host Jay Leno “There is really no one that is a more adoring and loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally.”