Friday, September 2, 2011

News: Drake Compares Rick Ross Next LP To B.I.G.'s "Ready To Die"



Drake said "The only way I can describe "That God Forgives I Don't" is like "Doggystyle" or "Ready to Die" or any of the albums that I collected and held on to as a kid whether it was cassette or CD."

Drake's measure may not be an objective one, but it isn't far fetched, considering that many have credited Ross with improving as an artist with each album he puts out. As of now, the album is still being recorded and only a select few have been able to hear it.

DJ Khaled also gave Rick Ross praises when MTV News interviewed him back in July. "God Forgives I Don't is a classic in the making. I can't give you too much because I'm going to let him do that, because that's his project, but I could tell you right now it's classic and he is talking that talk."

On October 24, Drake plans to release his sophomore LP, and Rick Ross has already gotten a sneak peek. "I feel extremely grateful to hear a bulk of "Take Care". Just to hear this man's tone of voice and the shit that he's saying is just so visual. And if you're a true Drake fan if you love his first album, this one right here, this shit is uncut."

Isn't it cool when Rappers get along and show love?