Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Be Inspired By: Cubana Lust


On The 6Th proudly presents CubanaLust, She's classy, sexy and a true business woman. It's more than just being beautiful, get to know CubanaLust and be inspired by her.






In her own words:
My name is Cubanalust and I am the official worldstarhiphop.com model who made record breaking views.
The internets most talked about model. I'm an internet Vixen, cover model, host and also do music videos. 
My start of course was on www.worldstarhiphop.com. My very first project was a club appearance. 
I always had a desire to be a star, but it would have to be age 21, a year before my internet breakthrough that it clicked in my mind.

My  proudest moment in my career so far, being the #1 internet Vixen in the world and staying that way for 4 years now.

I would like to branch off more into television. I did my first movie role in "Notorious".

Of course I have done things in life I wish I could take back. I have learned a lot through them though. So I experienced these things and it has taught me a lot about people in my life. I'm very very careful and think about every single move I make now. 
If i were to decribe my personality, i'm loveable, open minded, ambitious, motivated,sexy, sweet, humble the list goes on. The things I dont like about myself, is that I am way to open with people and that is very bad in this game of chess I realize I'm playing. So I keep my circle small.

The best advice I ever got was from my grandmother. She is forever putting me up on game. As for others that are trying to do what I'm doing. Learn that this is a business. It's not just looking cute.

Right now getting ready to push this calendar and a lot more surprises. 
So stay tuned, for more on CubanaLust follow her on twitter @CubanaLust