Monday, August 8, 2011

Project Runway All-Stars Cast Announced





Saw the cast list for Project Runways All-Stars over at TLo:




Elisa Jimenez, Kenley Collins, Austin Scarlett, Mila Hermanovski, Michael Costello, Kara Janx, Sweet P, Anthony Williams, Gordana Gehlhausen, Mondo Guerra, Rami Kashou, April Johnston, and Jerell Scott.










Model Angela Lindvall will be the host and Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman will serve as judges, with Marie Claire editor-in-chief Joanna Coles as the show’s mentor.





Upon first glance, the casting looks pretty good to me. Some of my faves (Sweet P, Mondo) are included, as well as some I didn't much care for (KENLEY!).








Actually, as far as Kenley goes, I totally hope she's in full-on Villain mode - that would certainly add some spice to the proceedings.









As far as recapping goes, I won't even ask because I KNOW what you'll say: "RECAP IT!". So I shall...









What are your thoughts on the cast and/or the show???














.