Wednesday, August 3, 2011

News: Royce Reed's Blog


Have you been reading this? Royce tells how she really feels about her cast mates.

"OK HERE WE GO! AGAIN THIS IS MY BLOG AND I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.Ok lets go backwards for a second…DID Y’ALL SEE THAT DRINK TOSS? OMG! I swear I forgot Eric was a dude for a minute and was wondering where Evelyn came from…Okay, I digress!"

"I missed Tami. I believe our “friendship,” yes “friendship,” has really built into a strong bond. I don’t call everyone my friend and I definitely don’t have many female “friends.” Although it’s not shown, Tami and I do have our disagreements, BUT we handle them differently with each other. When Tami told me what went down in Rome, I was shocked. I was even more shocked when I saw the actual footage. At this point, I’m pretty sure we won’t be seeing anymore of Meeka for a while, since at the moment these scenes were shot, she was at the courthouse filing papers. I think I was more happy about Tami landing the Mush than the reason behind it… #admittingmyfaultsandconfessingmysins.

"Jen and William. I dont know Al. I’m a little weary of this guy. Just as many say about Brian, he’s a smooth talker and a little um..never mind. I guess I realize what everyone was saying about my conversations with Brian now that I’m on the outside looking in. Will is okay looking and she seemed to be having a decent time, so who am I to judge. I hope their conversation builds though because I was getting a little bored. Then again, she said she’s just trying to have fun so if she likes it, they love it!

"I admit, I liked this episode for them. It showed Evelyn in a different light. Chad had me worried a bit with the way he was looking at Shaniece, BUT he is a dude and she is grown. Anyways, they finally showed some natural interactions between these three and I found it humorous. Shaniece is a beautiful girl who seems to have a lot going for her. I think the relationship she has with her mother has its hard times though and her skepticism about Chad is fully warranted. As much as she wanted both Antoine and her biological father to be there, I had a feeling in my gut when she first mentioned it a few weeks back that it wasn’t going to happen. Some men fail to realize how much a child needs and misses them, no matter how old they become, especially if they’ve been in their life for other milestones. Missing a graduation is definitely not something she will forget nor forgive anytime soon.

The beach date…That was definitely out of the box. I’d probably be one of those people looking at them like “What the hell?” The conversation was a bit weird though. I felt like they were speaking more for the cameras instead of to each other. I understand the frustration you may have about your relationship not being accepted and your past being a skeleton you can’t seem get rid of, BUT if you know everything about each other and you love each other it shouldn’t matter because you have nothing to prove to anyone…me included."


"Suzie, Girl…you’re like a waterfall, constantly running. I told you I was going to talk to Jen myself. Why did you feel the need to express my feelings and my life plans to someone who doesn’t even like me? I really hope Jen doesn’t tell you if she “gets lucky” on her date because like what happens in Vegas…if Suzie knows, it doesn’t stay there. We really need to work on your mouth. We’re cool, but DAMN! You are also full of sh!t when you said you had no idea about my desire to act when we talked about me working with you and going to improv classes last season. I also invited you to come see the play I was starring in. You sound crazy and definitely shady!

"I met with Eric because I don’t knock anyone’s hustle. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. I would be dumb to not check out the possibility of it being legit and sending the script to my manager. Eric and I never exchanged phone numbers but he did receive my manager’s information. By no means did I know the movie called for any type of nudity and FYI, that definitely would not be happening. I let him know it was about business only and that we are cordial. My friends talk to my exes all the time and it doesn’t hinder our relationship. In actuality, it helped mend and diffuse the awkwardness we may have had towards one another. In most cases, it helped rebuild a friendship instead of hate. With Jen and I, there’s no chance of mending anything if she runs away from every conversation. Out of respect I wanted to speak to her but as we see, Jen tends to escape and avoid from any form of confrontation. I am getting a little irritated by the constant use of “Twitter” as an excuse for people being upset with me, when I never talk about them unless I’m live tweeting for VH1, in which they do the same. Notice though that she never stated what I said on Twitter…again….it’s week four all over again… the secret “public” tweets no one saw and no one can elucidate. Don’t deflect from the actual issues we have with each other by using “Social Media” as a scapegoat. Not one person you spoke to tried to obviate us from having our meeting but you. Until you can accept and receive me for who I am instead of rejecting and denying any sense of us making amends, I can’t do anything else but live my life as you live yours."

So do you agree?