Monday, August 1, 2011

News: Fantasia Is Pregnant


While most of us have known Fantasia was expecting, the singer decided to officially share the news for the first time this weekend.

Before her performance at the grand opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Fl she decided to let everyone know first.

"You are the the first person that I share this news with. And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk.

This child that I carry, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all."

The father is presumed to be Antwaun Cook the guy who got Fantasia sued by his wife last year for “Alienation of Affection” and caused a tabloid frenzy that stressed her out so much she almost OD’d on aspirin.

We wish her luck with her pregnancy.