Monday, August 8, 2011

Exclusive Interview With Tasha Scott



On The 6th Presents Actress/ Singer Tasha Scott. You can download her hot new single "Gone" out now. You can also follow her on twitter at @TheR_TashaScott

In her own words:

I'm Tasha Scott, I'm a singer and an actress. I moved to Los Angeles to pursue a singing career at the age of ten. I hooked up with a talent agency and began an acting career.

I got my start in the business in my home town of Louisville, Kentucky. My first project was a big fundraiser I did for a local tv station in my home town. After that I was ready to start a professional career.

I have a couple of high lights so far, me playing the role of Jasmine in "Troop Beverly Hills", When I got the role of Tasha in the hit tv show "South Central" and now my song "Gone" that is featured on the Brandy & Ray J "A Family Business" album. The list can go on an on I'm very proud an blessed of what I've done.

I want to release my very own album, and for someone to write me my very own sitcom. I also want to star in a box-office action movie as well as release a book about my life.

I have no regrets, this has been a life long dream of mine. I was born and destined for greatness. I wouldn't do anything different, I'm happy with the path that my life is currently on.

In a nut shell I'm sexy, crazy, cool, and a stay at home kind of girl. I love a good action movie with popcorn, and hanging out with family and friends. I love all of me I wouldn't change a thing, there's only one me lol.

Well there's a lot of great advice I've been given over my life time, and I guess the one thing that comes to mind is that I've been told to never give up on myself and my dreams. I guess the advice I could give is the same.

I just got signed to an agency for acting with the Norwood Talent Agency. I've been record my album and reinventing a newer me.