Thursday, August 4, 2011

Artist On The Rise: Persia


On The 6th presents Persia,  An artist on the rise. You might remember her from the hit VH1 show "The White Rapper Show" even though she didn't win, she is still winning with life. She's working on a new album and a new reality show. So take a few minutes and get to know Persia.


My name is Persia, I was featured on VH1's "The White Rapper Show". The future of hip hop so to speak.

I began rapping in 2006, actually at the audition for the show. Ever since then its just been a go.

Its funny, I've always written poetry but never considered rapping. Imagine my shock when I heard how good I was LOL

My proudest moments come everyday when people tell me a song helped them through something or just to know people want to listen to me.

I would like to release my debut album and make my mark in the rap game.

I'm fun, loving, shy and outgoing haha. I wish my heart wasn't so easy to break, and while your changing things you can have some of this fat too! - Just not from my ass hahahaha




When i first started rapping I thought it was all about a deal. Someone told me I had to make music for my fans regardless if i was signed or not for the people who were waiting for it. he was so right. Advice, be
you, no one wants a clone.

I've been busy working on the album & a new reality show...

So stay tuned to to hear more about Persia




Check Out Persia covering Nicki Minaj's "Romans Revenge"



Persia ft. Bad News "Battle Cry"



FOLLOW PERSIA ON TWITTER: @PersiaNYC