Friday, March 23, 2012

New Music Album: Big K.R.I.T "Live From The Underground"




When it comes to his much anticipated major label debut, "Live from the Underground", Big K.R.I.T. has been playing his cards close to the vest.

The Mississippi spitter to open up the vault a little bit. K.R.I.T. has revealed that the album is slated for release on June 5 and features a surprise collaboration with blues legend B.B. King.

“The name of the record is “Praying Man,” and it was dope to be able to get a legend on the song,” K.R.I.T. said.

B.B. King, who was rated the No. 6 guitarist of all time by Rolling Stone magazine and has 15 Grammys to his credit, is also from Mississippi.

“We was chillin’,” K.R.I.T. said of being in the studio with King. “He was just telling me about his tour experiences and just music, he actually liked the song, and when I told him I was from Mississippi he was even more excited. We got in there, and he started playing on Lucille the guitar. And he played on the record too. It was surreal.”