Monday, February 27, 2012

"Basketball Wives" Star Evelyn Lozada's Wedding Plans




According to RadarOnline:

Here are some exclusive details from the bride to be on the couple’s wedding plans. Evelyn is determined not to let anything about her big day stress her out!

“It’s Florida in Palm Beach in July and I’m currently busy planning. I don’t have my dress but I have a potential designer,“I am calm so far, I don’t think I am a Bridezilla, but talk to me in May or June and it may change. I am not making everyone participating in the wedding lose weight or anything like that!” she joked

“I started with 150 people and I think it will be 250, The list is the biggest headache.
Who is going to sit where, who doesn’t like this person. You have both families chiming in. I initially wanted something smaller, but Chad is a big personality and if I leave it up to him he will have animals running around. I am definitely inviting my  cast mates, and he’s having his New England Patriots teammates and coaches from his past team, the Cincinnati Bengals come.”

“Jennifer is definitely not invited, it really wouldn’t make sense as she really wasn’t supportive of my relationship from day one I want people who are really, truly happy for us. She never really cared.”

“We don’t have honeymoon plans yet because he has to report to NFL training camp in August, maybe someone will give us one as a gift and we can go later in the year,” she said.