Sunday, February 19, 2012

Artist On The Rise: Adrian Age Scott



On The 6th Presents To You Comic Book Artist, Writer and Publisher, Adrian Age Scott.

It's been said that Adrian Age Scott, most will either be impressed or intimidated by his physical presence. A man whose intelligence and common sense is shown in his work.

"I started off doing my Hip-Hop comic book in '92. I always liked drawing comic books, but I noticed there wasn't a book that represented Hip-Hop. I figured that would be where I would come in and do my thing!"

With the determination such as

"Whatever I can't do at a convention, I sell my books on the streets!"

Adrian Age Scott's mission statement? "I am the emobodiment of Hip-Hop! I am a little Jay-Z with Robert Crumb. The imagery of Hip-Hop to the world of comic books. We grew up watching and reading comic books as kids and then we grew to define ourselves!"

Scott has attracted a nice fan base within the comic book loving community, for instance "Certain artists such as the Wu-Tang Clan when I went to see them perform started to literally talk about my books on the stage! I know my book is needed for certain people and I know once they read it they will be life long fans. This is the world of Hip-Hop!"



Check Out Some Of His Work: Won and Phil The Hip Hop Heroes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1593622341/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_alp_x5xlpb1STVFKY

Watch his video: Cartooning with Age! the AgeArt Show!!! part 1