Monday, February 20, 2012

"Basketball Wives" Evelyn Lozada Does "Essence" Wedding Issue

"Basketball Wives" Evelyn Lozada recently showed her graceful side for Essence.com’s wedding spread, which features tips on how to make your special day of union an unforgettable one. Wedding bells will soon be ringing for Evelyn as she is currently engaged to NFL player Chad Johnson.

Season 4 of VH1′s "Basketball Wives", kicks off Monday night

Evelyn tells her wedding planner that she doesn’t want any bridesmaids:

“I don’t want bridesmaids. You know I have girlfriends that I have been friends with for a long time. A few of my friends, we’re kinda going through a weird transition…A lot of people have been negative when it comes to our relationship, so I only want the people that have been positive from day one to attend the wedding.”