Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WARNING: Political Incorrectness & Tastelessness Ahead...


From Lady Bunny's BLOG (blame HER - above - not me):

Today's Word Is "Fluctuations"

I walked into my bank today, and proceeded to get into line.
There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.
It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady glared at the teller and responded angrily, "Fluc you white people too!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA!! ... {{clears throat and composes myself}} ...

Bunny should be ASHAMED of herself for posting a joke like that!!!!  It was just SO BAD that I had to repost it to my blog just to show you how HORRIBLE it was!!... ROFLMAO!!! ...  UNFORGIVABLE!!


:)