Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm A "Busy Bunny"...


This is going to be an extremely busy week for me. I leave for New Orleans on Friday – and I was a lazy blob this weekend and got nothing done. So in addition to getting caught up at work, I have to pack and do all kinds of other stuff. I also have two big events this week:

Tomorrow: My birthday. I turn 41 – which sounds incredibly old to me. I will spend the evening washing clothes at the Laundromat across the street from my apartment – since I didn’t do it over the weekend. Très glamorous, I know…

Wednesday: The reason I won’t be recapping Project Runway, or the Finale of Shear Genius is because I WILL BE AT THE SHEAR GENIUS FINALE PARTY. My darling Laura K got me an invite – and I’m so excited to see her again. Just to refresh your memory, Laura was the one who arranged THIS. I will also finally get to meet The Minx face-to-face. My darling Minx is responsible for THIS. These are two responsible ladies!

I don’t have a DVR and I won’t have time to watch Project Runway repeats before I leave for New Orleans. So for the first time in the history of DavidDust, there won’t be a Project Runway recap. Trust me, we will all survive – and I’ll be back in time to recap next week’s episode, I promise.

I still don’t know WHAT my enormous self is going to wear to this soiree. I was supposed to go to the Fat Boy Store over the weekend, but as I mentioned, I was sick with the Mad Couch Disease. I was also supposed to get my haircut and go to my tanning salon – but didn’t.

So I’ll just have to be a Busy Bunny all week…