Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Results Are In ...


Here is how we did during Week #3 of the DustBunny Good Days Initiative:


DUSTBUNNY
Good Days
Craig
7FANTASTIC JOB!!!
Uncy Carl
5 (great improvement)
Bucko
5
Bittybis
4 (great improvement)
Miss Alaineous
4
Froggy
4
Kelly S.
4
Little Karnak
3
Moi
2.5
Joy
1
Miss Ginger
1
Lelio
0


Last week started with a holiday (July 4th), so I'm really impressed by how well many of you did. Special kudos to Craig, who had a PERFECT 7 out of 7 Good Days - and also to Uncy Carl and Bittybis, who were tied for "Most Improved".

As for Moi, I started off strong - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (during the day) were Good Days. But Wednesday after work I was officially on vacation, so I paid little attention. The fact that some of my Bad days weren't absolute total trainwrecks actually makes me feel a little better - as does the fact that I improved ever-so-slightly from last week.

Actually, the funk I was in last week has pretty much lifted (that's what a weekend in the country will do for you), and I'm in a great state of mind and ready to tackle the week. In fact - yesterday (and today, so far) have been good days.

AND ... I just left a message for the Shrink I was referred to (which is a big deal for me). Baby steps...

As always, PLEASE share with us in the Comments section the details of how your week went. I think the more we communicate  and support each other, the better off we'll be.

XOXOXO