Saturday, July 16, 2011

Artist On The Rise: Dani Wright



On The 6th Presents Dani Wright an artist on the rise. Take a moment and get to know this beautiful, talented singer.

In her own words:

Hey ya'll! I'm Dani' Wright, I'm a singer, songwriter, creative, ambitious person who loves MUSIC!

I was 11 years old singing my very first solo at church. From that moment I stepped in front to sing my solo I knew It was what I wanted to do.

I've been singing since I was a kid. I received my first opportunity in the business when I was 16. Some friends and I started a singing group in my hometown of New Orleans, LA. I wrote all the songs that we sang!

There's so much I want to do I just can't wait until I'm able to. I want to do movies, a TV sitcom, and be able to help my charity "White Carpet Christmas" grow and most of all give back and help out anyone I can.

One thing I don't do is regret anything. I take everything as a lesson and learn from it. God does everything for a reason, so whatever I've done and have been through I had to go through it you know. So no regrets!

At times I'm very goofy, I'm strong, love to have fun, but know when I need to have a business face on, and when to be carefree. Something I would change about myself, well sometimes I can really be too straight forward.
I'm about to release my first single called "He Love Me" Ft. Roc City so everyone please check that out! Other than that, I'm working on my album which is going really great, I love music so much it makes me smile just talking about it!


Check out Dani covering Beyonce's "1 + 1



Check out Dani's Hot video "Fed Up"


Follow Dani Wright on Twitter at @DaniWright