Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Results Are In



DustBunny
Good Days
Froggy (GREAT JOB!)
7/7
Mrs. A (8/22 to 8/28)
6/7
Joy
3/7
Little Karnak
2/7
Moi
0/7


Well, the DustBunny Good Days Initiative ended in a whimper – with only 5 of us reporting for the final week. Most of this is my fault, as I failed to do a post during the week prior (8/22 to 8/28) – although kudos to Mrs. A for sending me last week’s tally even without being asked.

Extra special kudos to Froggy – who managed a 7 out of 7 during this final week. Awesome Job, Froggy.

Feel free to share your experiences (or belatedly give us your tally) in the comments section.

Personally - as with all my prior attempts at losing weight/healthier living – this was an utter failure (I'm heavier now than I was at the start). I think it’s time to stop blogging about weight loss around here – it's obviously not my strong point (to say the least) and I'm tired of looking like an ass for making promises I'm unable to keep.